Thursday, August 15, 2013

It was the best of months, it was the worst of months....

What a tumultuous summer this has been! There have been epic highs and such very low lows. As mentioned in a previous post, my 19 year marriage ended a few weeks ago, which threw my world off its axis. And yesterday, I had major surgery, which I was scared about but which went perfectly. I'm back at home in my own bed now and recovering well, so all is good there.

Sandwiched in between those two negatives was the most wonderful positive: I got to take my nine year old son on an amazing vacation, a Disney cruise to Alaska, and it was pure magic. That was my first major purchase with the money I've made from my writing, and I owe all of my readers a huge hug, because your support made that dream come true!

In between all of that, I've been writing sporadically, working simultaneously on both the next installment of Tinder and on Hunter's story. I can't say with any certainty when they'll be finished. I know better than to try to promise things by a certain date, given how very unpredictable life is these days. But know that no matter what, I will keep writing, and will try to get Tinder finished just as soon as I possibly can.

Hugs to you,
Alexa