Monday, December 13, 2021

A Look Back at 2021

I’m proud of the work I produced in 2021. Despite grappling with some ongoing health issues, I managed to publish five books and one audiobook, making it the most productive year I’ve had since I began in December of 2012.  

I’d actually forgotten that Fate came out this year! That feels like a really long time ago. It was fun to return to the paranormal world I’d created in my California Obscura Series.

 

After that, I got the idea to revisit the world of my Firsts and Forever Series—not by adding on to the existing series, but by writing character-driven standalones set in that same universe. I called them Firsts and Forever Stories, and they’ve been such a joy to write! My latest is coming out this Saturday. Bad Ideas is a sexy enemies to lovers story about a doctor and nurse who totally get on each other’s nerves, but who find they can’t stay away from each other after a hook-up at a holiday party.

 

My plan for 2022 is to continue these lighthearted Firsts and Forever Stories, beginning with a book called Cam Boy. You’ll get an introduction to the irrepressible main character, Lark, in Bad Ideas. He tried really hard to hijack the last book, and I can’t wait to let him run amok in a book of his own!

 

2021 Releases:


The California Obscura Series (paranormal)

 

Fate (February, 2021)

 

 

Firsts and Forever Stories

 

Pretenders (May, 2021)

 

Kept Man (July, 2021)

 

Tempted (September, 2021)

 

Bad Ideas (December, 2021)

 

Pretenders Audiobook (November, 2021)