Thursday, July 30, 2020

Second Nature Update

I'm still working on Second Nature, book two in my new His Chance Series, which is a Firsts and Forever Series spin-off. I'm hoping to have it out in late August, and I'll let you know when that date gets nailed down. 

In the meantime, here's a look at the cover featuring Riley, who we met in Second Act, and my first pass at a blurb:



The last time I saw Gabriel, he was putting me on a bus and sending me to some relatives I’d never met, with the hope of a fresh start after rehab.

That was four years ago. 

Now he’s back in my life. I’ve wanted him for years, while he’s always thought of me as just a friend. This is my one shot at turning our friendship into so much more.

But how do I convince him I’m the man he needs, and not the broken boy he used to know?