Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Looking Ahead to 2020


A sincere thank you to all my readers for being there throughout 2019! I'm not the fastest writer out there, but I'm proud of the fact that I produced four new books this year. I also re-edited Feral and The Tinder Chronicles, learned a new software program to make my book interiors look nice, and moved The Firsts and Forever Series into KU, where it found a new audience.
As for what's ahead in 2020, my plan is to write a couple of books set in the Firsts universe, which can be read as stand-alones but still bring in some of the characters you love in supporting roles. First up is Will and Lorenzo's story. I'm very excited about it, and I'll be revealing more details about it in January.
I also hope to continue my paranormal California Obscura Series with a fated mates story (Mateo's, for those of you who read More Than This). I really have a blast writing paranormal, and I think Mateo is going to be a very fun character!
Beyond that, who knows? I plan to keep following my muse and writing the characters that are speaking to me the loudest. I feel excited and optimistic about the books that will be coming your way in 2020, and I look forward to sharing the journey with you. Happy New Year!