Thursday, September 27, 2018

Pre-Order Going Live This Weekend!

I'm on the final stretch of Kindred Spirits! Elijah's book begins the Castaways Series, which is a spin-off from my Firsts & Forever Series.

I'd been shooting for the end of September to publish this book, and I'm not too far off. Kindred Spirits will be available on Amazon October 12th. For the first time ever, I'll be offering a book on pre-order! That link will be going live sometime this weekend, and I'll post it here as soon as I have it.

The release date got pushed back a few days because I made a commitment to contribute a short story to a charity anthology (Heart2Heart volume 2). I was able to get that done this month as well as completing the first draft of Elijah's book, but it did take some time. Since 100% of the proceeds of that anthology will be going to LGBTQ charities, I felt it was important to be a part of that!

So, the short story is done, and Elijah's book is coming soon. Progress! Next week, I'll be participating in a blog hop as I get ready for GRL, so keep watching this page. :)