Monday, June 27, 2022

Now on Pre-Order!

Meet Logan! His book is now up for pre-order on Amazon, and it goes live July 23rd. He's Lark's younger brother, and I love the fact that there's a bit of a family resemblance. 



Here's the blurb:

As a young single dad, my life’s all about raising my sweet baby boy. But every Saturday night while my family babysits, I get to go out, cut loose, and act my age. Hey, we all need a break from time to time.

And every Saturday night, I keep winding up in bed with a gorgeous, Cuban-American motorcycle mechanic named Lucky.

The fact that I’m developing feelings for him is a problem, because this was only supposed to be a fling. He’s returning to Miami in a couple of months, and my life is here in San Francisco. Plus, I feel like there’s something he’s not telling me, so maybe I don’t even know the real Lucky.

But I can’t help but wonder--is there any chance this could turn into something real? Or are those few hours we spend together one night a week the best I can hope for?

Every Saturday Night is a low-angst, opposites attract gay romance and the sixth book in Alexa Land’s Firsts and Forever Stories. All the books in this collection can be read as stand-alones, or enjoyed in order.