Thursday, September 14, 2017

Throwback Thursday: Saw This & Thought of You!

I absolutely love it when my readers spot something out in the world that makes them go, "OH MY GOD, it's just like that scene in Alexa's book!" Here are a few examples:

First up is the armed crustacean from The Distance. I've been tagged in this video at least two dozen times, and that's totally fine by me. :) Click here for the video, complete with awesome soundtrack!


And then there's the Royal Rodent from Skye Blue. You accidentally dye a mouse pink, and people never forget it. :)


Then there are the dick suits from Who I Used to Be.

I actually wrote that costume into the book based on this video, which I was tagged in when Who I Used to Be was a work in progress!

Finally, here are a few versions of Cockhenge, courtesy of my readers:




It always puts a smile on my face to know things in the real world can trigger a memory from the series. So keep on tagging me in those OMG moments, friends!